Mentorship Development Program
CEO Incubation at Healthcare Technology Innovation Centre at IITM
This course is designed to Provide Real-World Mentoring Development. Things often work a bit differently in the real world from how they do in a classroom setting.
To understand the characteristics of a good mentor. Set ground rules to support a successful mentor-mentee relationship. Discuss issues that can distract mentor / mentee from focusing on the goal. How to manage the expectations of mentor- mentee relation? Learn to establish a trusting mentor-mentee relationship with accountability and responsibility. Helping mentee develop their leadership abilities. Learn to on-board mentees and promote diversity.
- Defining the four main Roles in management
- How Each Role Works?
- What is mentoring?
- Elements of Mentoring
- Types of Mentoring
- How Do Mentoring Programs Work?
- Why Are Mentoring Programs Needed?
- What Are Mentoring Programs For?
- Mentor – Mentee Relationship
- How Does a Mentor Help?
- Mentoring Process
- Success of Mentoring
- Failure of Mentoring
- Building on Mentoring Success
- Mentors Tips
- Mentor’s Approach
- Mentee Must and Gains
- Principle for Good Mentoring
- Guidance for Conversation for Mentoring
- Mistakes of Mentoring
3 session of 75 minutes each
- The first part a series of lectures – 2 sessions
- The second part practicing mentoring – 1 session